A review of Wongs by Gianna Tomasso written on Sunday 11th of May 2014
Myself and my son went to wongs yesterday early evening (satudprday 10 th may). We had a combo meal each and two spring rolls. He had a drink. I paid by card.
About four hours later I felt seriously unwell and started puking. Then the other. I have never felt this ill in my life. I know it is food poisoning, funnily enough I said to my son after eating the meal, I feel like that wasn't right, it wasn't hot enough. It was gloppy, gooey but seeing as I hadn't eaten atall before this, I was starving and ate.
I am siting in the airport wondering if I will manage to get on my flight home. I have burst blood vessels around my eyes from being sick so much.
While I know wongs will probably say it wasn't them and it could be anything, I know exactly what poisoned me. I live in ireland and have never had wongs before. All I am saying people is if you think there might be something wrong with your food! don't eat it! no matter how hungry.
I feel awful. I can't get rid of the taste of this food from my mouth. I am sorry to leave this review but I a, so upset, my fourteen year old son has had to look after me for the past few hours and I am just sickened our holiday ended with this. I will never eat chinese fast food again..
Now showing reviews 1-1
View all Wongs reviews
NOTE: Reviews are submitted by visitors of our site. The contents of this page are in no way representative of the entity being reviewed, Wongs, and are merely third party opinions. Glasgow Online accepts no liability in respect of any material submitted by visitors and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy. For further details, see our Terms & Conditions.
Map showing Wongs on St Enoch Centre